We're looking to expand our team with dedicated, called people who are committed to helping people get closer to God.
Below are the positions we're looking to fill.
If you think you meet the qualifications for the position and would like to apply, email us a cover letter and resume to with the position you're applying for in the subject line.
Campus Pastor - Downtown St. Pete
Do you have a track-record as a gifted and proven leader? Do you love investing in people? Do you easily identify and develop other leaders? Are you a good communicator, but don’t need to teach every week? Do you thrive in fast-paced, high-intensity environments? Are you a people person AND a detail person? If so, this might be the place for you!
BridgePoint is a multi-site, video venue church exploding with exponential growth! In September 2016, we were humbled to be included among some great ministries in Outreach Magazine’s 100 Fastest-Growing Churches in America, being recognized as the 13th fastest growing church. We are currently searching for a Campus Pastor at our downtown St. Petersburg campus.
- Living out a vibrant relationship with Jesus and love for the Church.
- Possess a visible passion for people.
- Ability to capture an audience in large and small environments.
- Ability to identify, train and develop leaders.
- Ability to gather people, build teams and grow volunteers.
- Possess a proven track record as a team builder both paid and volunteer.
- Minimum 3-5 years full-time, paid experience as a Staff Pastor in a church of 750+.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Serve as a member of BridgePoint Church’s Pastoral Staff.
- Execute the mission as determined by BridgePoint Church’s executive leadership team.
- Lead the Downtown St. Pete campus (DTSP) staff.
- Provide pastoral care for DTSP campus.
- Oversee First Impressions Team for the campus.
- Inspire, recruit, train, and appreciate DTSP Volunteers.
- Teach in large and small settings.
- Steward the mission, vision and values at the DTSP campus as it relates to BridgePoint Church overall.
- Submit a resume with 4 references + photo to
- Submit a simple 3-5 minute introduction video telling us who you are and why you’re someone we need to consider for this position (via vimeo/youtube/dropbox link)
- Submit a link to at least 2 teaching samples (video preferred)
- Submit any personality (DISC) or leadership profile-type test results.